It is vitally important to us that learners work towards qualifications that have a meaning to them, are beneficial to their schools and are achievable.
By offering a range of courses, clients and learners can make informed choices to select the course which best suits their needs.
Whilst providing learners with sector-relevant and recognised accreditation pathways, assisting them with gaining entry to further educational courses and or employment/apprenticeships.
What do our Sessions include?
- Qualified and experienced Environmental Studies Ltd Instructors
- Mini Bus transport
- All necessary tools and equipment and assessment materials
- All essential Personal Protective Equipment
- Session based reviews, monitoring attendance and attainment of learners
- Risk assessments for sites and activities
- Workshop, ICT suite and classroom facilities (available at all times) to ensure successful completion of courses for learners
- £5,000,000 public liability insurance Assessment and internal verification process
- LEBC approved venue, instructors and equipment
- Access to Charnwood Forest and Leicester City Council woodland and wetland sites for a variety of work experiences.
- Workshop use for an alternative venue during foul weather and for coursework completion