Who We Are
At Enstruct Training we strive to enrich the lives of young people by offering fun, engaging and accessible alternative learning programmes in areas they would otherwise not have the opportunity to explore.
Our flexible approach allows us to create programmes of learning to reflect the individual needs of our learners, encouraging the development of their self-esteem, confidence and their physical and mental wellbeing.
Our skilled and dedicated team provide our learners with programmes which encourage the development of valuable life skills such as resilience and risk management, while increasing their knowledge and practical skills in the Environmental, Construction and Hair and Beauty sectors. We aim to increase their desire to learn and enhance opportunities for employment and further training.
In July 2017 a mini documentary was produced to demonstrate the benefit of our service to young people.
Our LEBC approved training centres are fully designed and centred around securing the best education for young people to provide them with a hands-on approach to the practical side of the construction and environmental and land based industries. A fully-equipped ICT suite and classrooms are also available for theory based coursework and examinations.
Registered as Pearson, ABC Awards and OCNWMR accreditation centers means we can provide students with the best quality level of education through professional examination boards.
Our programmes include:
- Qualified and experienced Environmental Studies Ltd Instructors
- Mini Bus transport
- All necessary tools and equipment and assessment materials
- All essential Personal Protective Equipment
- Sessional reviews, monitoring attendance and attainment of learners
- Risk assessments for sites and activities
- Workshop, ICT suite and classroom facilities (available at all times) to ensure successful completion of courses for learners
- £5,000,000 public liability insurance Assessment and internal verification process
- LEBC approved venue, instructors and equipment
- Access to Charnwood Forest and Leicester City Council woodland and wetland sites for a variety of work experiences.
- Workshop use for an alternative venue during foul weather and for coursework completion